I had configured my JIRA instance to use LDAP users. On my active directory i had the user: Jesús Reategui Morales.
I imported a project, and that project had a JIRA user: UserName:jreateguiAdmin, Name of the user: Jesús Reátegui Morales.
I changed the name of the JIRA user (username:jreateguiAdmin) to Jesus Reategui Morales.
I changed all the issues that Jesus Reategui Morales(JIRA username:jreateguiAdmin) has assigned to the LDAP user Jesús Reategui Morales.
Then i deleted the JIRA user (username: jreateguiAdmin )(that the name of user previusly was Jesús Reátegui Morales and now is Jesus Reategui Morales)
On User management i made this search and the only exisitng user is the active directory user Jesús Reategui Morales:
At this point everything is OK.
The problem is when i want to change the project lead of some project, i found 3 Jesus Reategui Morales:
1.- Jesús Reategui Morales --> Active directory user
2.- Jesús Reátegui Morales --> the first name that i used to JIRA user jreateguiAdmin
3.- Jesus Reategui Morales --> the second name that i used to JIRA user jreateguiAdmin
PD. When i try to assign a issue, JIRA show only the active directory user:
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot