Jira is locked for import but no import could be found

Adam Lay March 16, 2021

Initially after spinning up this cloud instance I tried to do an import from our Jira server, although this failed and has permanently locked out the instance. I cannot submit a support request due to currently being on the free tier, and I cannot see a way to delete the instance and start again? Thanks,

3 answers

0 votes
Deleted user June 1, 2022

Hi there, I ran into the same issue, can someone from support reach out to me?

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2021

Hello @Adam Lay,

Welcome to Community!

Checking the logs of your site, I didn’t find anything related to the import.

Did you use the Jira Cloud Migration Assistant or you imported the Zip file on Cog icon > System > Restore system?

When was the last time you tried to migrate and what is your timezone? With these details, I can better filter the logs here.

Does it show any other details on the error or if it failed during the migration of users, projects, groups?

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2021

Hi @Adam Lay 

Good day. Welcome to Atlassian Community.

Can you try to raise a request with Migration support? https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/. One of our Migration support engineer will be able to assist you with the issue.
Screenshot 2021-03-17 at 4.47.38 PM.png

-Sri

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events