• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira is locked for import but no import could be found.

Hi all,

I was exporting Jira from the Server to our test cloud instance. Import took some time and eventually finished with the error: "Jira is locked for import but no import could be found. This is likely to be a temporary issue and should clear up within one minute. If you continue to see this error, please contact support."

I have no more options to fix it except 'Try again' which does not work too.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

I did export from Jira Server 8.6 to fresh Cloud instance.

1 answer

0 votes
brbojorque Community Leader Dec 29, 2019

Hi @Maxim Maximov ,

I looked up the error and it is seem to point me to this bug report and previous question.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-65234

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JIRA-is-locked-for-import-but-no-import-could-be-found-This-is/qaq-p/609597

--

If you read the bug, it is related to special characters to the users or imported data.

Hi @brbojorque 

Thank you for you fast reply. 

Suggested by you solution could not be even evaluated in my cloud instance. I am getting redirect to the page Screenshot 2019-12-30 at 14.50.21.pngWithout any option to re-upload new backup file. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you