Could anyone recommend an ERP system or platform with a strong jira integration/synchronisation?
We need a platform with a number of important features:
- Jira synchronisation (with the hierarchy reflecting Jira. e.g. Project -> epic -> tasks -> subtasks
- Time tracking with time stamps (e.g. Resource A worked from 9u30 till 10u30 on ticket 1 of Epic 2 of Project A.
- Resource planning on project level. e.g. Resource A is booked 100% on Project A for the next 3 months. Resource B is booked 50% on Project B for the next 2 months...
- Hour rates per role per project. The same role can have different hour rates for different projects.
- Strong reporting showing me the forecasted revenue (based on the resource planning) next to the actual revenue per projects/epic/task/resource. Options to filter on Project and epic level are a must.
Is anyone working with a platform that has these (or any of these) features?
Thanks in advance!
My first idea would be trying if the Tempo apps solve your use case.
It integrates with Jira and uses the issue information directly from Jira, so issue hierarchy, sync, etc. become a non-issue. It has time tracking, planning, price tables, reporting, pretty much everything you mentioned.
Hello, thanks for your answer.
We are using Tempo right now. Unfortunately it misses some very important features.
The Server version of Tempo lets us assign hour rates to projects. The reports however only show hours, not budgets or revenue...
In the Accounts section there is the option to view timesheets and revenue - which is great - but there's no option to set an hour rate for one resource specific, only on role level + a general overview of all projects simply does not exist. Planned revenue is also missing...
The Cloud version of Tempo has even less features. For example: It does not have the option to assign hour rates - Showing me a report with only hours tells me nothing usefull except maybe utilization (?).
Because Tempo is lacking in so many fields I'm searching for another platform to help us out.
Any more ideas are very welcome!
Hmm, if I were you I'd start browsing the bazillion of app options in the timetracking category filtered to Cloud.
I know that there are lightweight apps and also external platforms that integrated to Jira, but honestly, I'm not really familiar with all these.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events