For evaluation I added two variables (JiraVersion, current date).
Unfortuneatly, they are not displayed in the Jira document.
Do I have to change something in my Jira/Issue configuration.
PS: Yes, the variable tests in the Firefox-plugin were successful.
I'm having trouble with a variable (Epic Link) not showing.
What's happening for me, is that when I select Project "A" It shows me the Epic link component in the details field. But when I switch to Project "B" the Epic link is no longer available. Even when I create a template, the same thing occurs for me. I have a feeling it might have to deal with how I have my project created. Thought I don't know where to start to allow for this trigger to occur for for them.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs