Jira for using gant - small company

Eitan Mizrahi June 19, 2017

Hello,

I want to use jira for less than 10 people use, mostly for using gant perpose, and prograrmmers or users reporting their task and estimation, and creating for creating task.

Does the JIRA Software on cloud for 10 users fit my needs (for 10$ per month)?

How does the login per user is done?

Is the use is secured (so no guest users can see the task in jira of my own users' company).

Is there any limit to the size of the text or number of tasks that can be entered?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2017

Hi Eitan,

I think JIRA is great for tracking work at both small companies and large companies!

The licensing is per user.  So each user that will login to see data and use the software will need an account with a unique username.  Each username represents one user.  If a user leaves your company, you can make them an "inactive" user and they will not count against your license. Does that answer your login question?

Yes, you can set JIRA to not allow public access, meaning that users must be logged in to view data.

No, there is no limit the the number of issues or projects (collections of issues) you can have.  The only license limit is in regards to user count.

Finally, there's a free trial so why not give it a try and see how you like it?

Hope this helps!

Rachel Wright

Suggest an answer