Jira dashboard is blank/empty

Defny October 6, 2017

Hi,

We are experiencing issue with our jira dashboard. Since yesterday we donot see our dashboard. I checked all the plugins, restarted the jira service, re-indexed but still no luck. Kindly help us on this.

Thank you in Advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2017

Could you describe "do not see our dashboard"?  Blank screen?  Menu, but nothing in the body?  Empty gadgets?  Anything wrong with the gadget titles?  etc?

Defny October 6, 2017

yes. it is blank in the body. Please refer the screenshot.

dashboard issue.PNG

Defny October 6, 2017

kindly help me on this. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2017

That's a symptom of a broken index.

As you've said you have already tried re-indexing, I would suggest that there's something wrong with the indexing.

What do your logs say

1) When you visit the dashboard

2) When you try a full re-index (not background or project, do everything)

Also, can you search for anything and get a result?

Defny October 6, 2017

i performed background reindex. shall i try the full one?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2017

Yes, and remember to read the log to see what it is doing.

Defny October 9, 2017

The full reindex didnot help us. We see Support tools plugin is causing issue after the update. Could u please help on this.

Suggest an answer