Jira dashboard does not appear

baaset May 18, 2014

Hey there.

I just installed jira agile 6.2.4. After configuring and answering starting steps, when I login with local pc everything is ok. But when other users login jira dashboard is empty. I googled it and found below answers but none of them solved my problem:

1. In jiraHome\tmp\websources delete all files.

2. Changed the host pc but the problem is still there.

3. Installed another version of jira(6.1) and nothing.

4. Finally by using Mozilla firebug, I found this: “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined” which refers to this file: “com.atlassian.jira.jira-tzdetect-plugin:tzdetect-lib.js:2”

2 answers

0 votes
baaset June 2, 2014

Problem solved. It was because of asynchronous time zone between client and server.

Mahyar July 1, 2014

How you solved this problem?

Deleted user September 6, 2014

I face with this error a lot of times and I don't know why it's appear. But I use a funny method for fix it ant it really work. Just Click on windows time at right-bottom corner of your screen then open "Change date and time setting" then choose "time zone" and you see an check-box option for "automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time". If it checked before then uncheck it else you should check it; After that click on OK and refresh your browser. It must be solved.

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2016

Thanks Reza, definitely what I was looking for.

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2014

Hi there, is JIRA behind a proxy (i.e. Apache, IIS)? If so, you may need to add the parameters proxyName and proxyPort. See this KB for reference.

Cheers

Suggest an answer