Jira completelly broken

Andre van Dam October 16, 2017

The dashboard, projects, issues and boards are completely gone, they just don't show up or open. Half the admin panel is malfunctioning.  I did an integrity check and everything was green. I cannot check instance health or use any of the support tools. Logs don't show anything, they are simply empty.  Any suggestions?

2 answers

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2017

Could anyone have updated the database outside of JIRA?

Should not have been, the only one with access is me, and I am sure I did not work on the db 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2017

"logs are empty" implies you have a structural problem with the installation.

Can you check that all files and directories under <jira install> and <jira home> are owned by the user running Jira and that the user has full access to them?

yeah, checked , and they are owned by jira, with full access rights (rwx) . The logs before the crash are there and show no errors, logs during and after are empty , all of them owned by jira user

Suggest an answer