Jira compatibility for zephyr

Lee Buckley October 16, 2013

Hi

I have just installed Jira (6.1) and i'm now trying to add Zephyr but i'm unable to do so.

As it's saying zephyr is not compatible with Jira 6.1. Do you know when Zephyr compatible ?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2013

Hi Lee,

Zephyr is here too. Zephyr for JIRA 1.73 isn't compatable with JIRA 6.1. Zephyr for JIRA 2.0 is coming out within about a week and this release will not yet be compatable with JIRA 6.1. As soon as Zephyr for JIRA 2.0 is out we will put our focus on a 2.1 compatability release for JIRA 6.1 and get it out as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
Chris

Lee Buckley October 17, 2013

Is it possible to downgrade JIRA 6.1 ?

if so what version of JIRA works with Zephyr (1.73 or 2.0)

Tim Theis November 4, 2013

Chris-

Do you have a timeframe for when the 2.1 compatibility release will be available for JIRA 6.1?

Thanks.

TyrionL November 4, 2013

Hi folks,

Quick update for you. We're in the final stages of testing Zephyr for JIRA 2.1 (with support for JIRA 6.1). While its likely we will have it available off of Marketplace by end of this week, it will definitely be no later than early next week.

Regards

0 votes
Lee Buckley October 16, 2013

I bought Jira 6.1 and zephyr from yourselves at the same time, very disappoint that the two don't work together.

Despite the fact i bought them from yourselves, i know have to go to zephyr and try to get an answer. Thanks

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2013

for jira 6.1 zephyr plugin is not yet compatible version released,

you can contact plugin author here

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.thed.zephyr.je

Suggest an answer