Jira comments not sent to Zendesk ticket from Resolved screens until an independant comment is created.
1) Create a Zendesk ticket and generate a Jira Issue
2) Move the ticket in the workflow and make a comment (Note that the workflow must have a screen associated with it for instance we have configured a screen when the issue is resolved which let's the user update the resolution and comment on the issue change).
3) Notice that the Status change is reflected nicely in Zendesk. However the comment did not get sent to Zendesk.
4) Now go to the Jira Issue and make a comment from the issue screen.
5) Now not only did the recent comment come through but the 'Resolved' comment also comes through.
I think this may be a bug in Jira. If anyone knows how to fix this through some configuration please let me know otherwise I will log a Jira Bug.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot