It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira (cloud) is very slow today Edited

Today June 20 2018 our Jira Cloud is exteremly slow in loading all pages.  This is the first time we have experienced this unresponsiveness.  Wondering what the cause is.  Doesn't seem to be anything local or network related on our end.

4 answers

1 accepted

Here you go Neal - subscribe yourself to any alerts.

https://status.atlassian.com/

Thank you very much!

I'm having the same problem as Neal. 
Still extremely slow and not all functions are working properly (can load/create/edit comments). 

Will raise a ticket. 

Thanks Vickey 

I also will raise a ticket - Thanks Melissa - hopefully if there are a few tickets they will inveistigate it quickly :)

There were some performance issues with Confluence Cloud just yesterday - hopefully this will not go unnoticed :-)

You may want to raise a ticket to Atlassian -  normally we get email alerts on any performance degradation of cloud services ( if you have subscribed to it ) - haven't received one today though.

Yup - they've heard you, got the alert mail.Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

Per your suggestion, I signed up for the alerts and this was the first one I received :) Thanks again for the suggestion and helping me get a quick update!!

Today we are facing Jira cloud is very slow 

Jira cloud is slow for us today. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Jira

The add-in you’ve been waiting for: Jira Cloud for Excel 🙌

Introducing Jira Cloud for Excel Here at the product integrations team at Atlassian, we are thrilled to announce the new Jira Cloud for Excel add-in! This add-in lets you export Jira data directly ...

888 views 7 24
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you