Jira cloud CONTROL CHART

Eduard Diez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2018

Morning,

First of all comment that my English is very bad, cause I'm Catalan and I don't speak usualy english. I try to do understand me you. Thank's

Someone knows How I can add parameters in the CONTROL CHART? Because my graph is a bit poor for my, I know that I have other plugins in dashboards, free plugins and others, because I want to try to work in the contol chart, it only shows me two parameters per scale.

Captura.PNGCaptura2.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eduard Diez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2018

If somebody needs the aswer, the way that I have solved the problem is the netx:

I search the quick filters(QF) and I edit a new QF, and with this way is resolve my probleme, it was very easy but I was easy but I just had thougth about it.

Captura3.PNG

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2020

Hi Eduard,

You could try our app Great Gadgets for Jira Server or Great Gadgets for Jira Cloud.

One of the 10 dashboard gadgets included is the Control Chart gadget, which is based on a Jira filter and is fully customizable.  

See https://bitbucket.org/StonikByte/great-gadgets-add-on/wiki/Home#!control-chart-gadget

Danut

Suggest an answer