Jira as User managment

Patrick Kolze May 26, 2013

Hi,

i want to ask if anyone already use Jira as a user managment Software.

In short some like that:
New employee starts --> Teamleader/ Human Ressource provide Information --> Administrators create accounts ...

Employee request some thing --> assign it to the correct Administrators --> Administrators do the job..

I try to use a new project and work with Sub Tasks for each request. But more and more i feel that Jira is not build for something like that (as far as i can see it).

Maybe you have some ideas or other free Software wich we could integrate into our Jira.

Best Regards

Patrick

2 answers

0 votes
Patrick Kolze May 29, 2013

Hi Vasiliy,

thank you for your fast answer. This products aim for a diffrent thing like get a ticket done in 4 hours.

We want to create a Ticket with all informations for a new user and split it into sub tasks to the departments. (some like that also that product is not free)

0 votes
Vasiliy Krokha [Ciklum] May 26, 2013

Hi Patrick,

From your case description I'd say that you try to use Jira as a Service Desk solution in your company when different kinds of requests in your organization should be solved by different departments.

I'd recommend to take a look at this blog post as starting poing for your further investigations - http://blogs.atlassian.com/2012/05/jira-as-a-service-desk-application/

Regards,

Vasiliy

Suggest an answer