Jira agile different boards, same project but sprints are not visible

Andre Lehmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2014

Hi there,

we have 2 scrum-boards:

1) project = XYZ AND issuetype = Bug AND ORDER BY Rang ASC

2) project = XYZ AND issuetype in (Epic, Userstory) ORDER BY Rang ASC

Both boards are shared with Project=XYZ

In Board 2 Sprints are created that are not visible in Board 1?

As i read in the documentation and in some Q&A here this should be possible.

Any idea whats going wrong?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2014

I think Agile Board rule is created with the filter, rather than with the project

Although the data query device detected belongs to a project, but the data filter, find out the condition of two queries data without any commonality, so not visible to each other

josuetello May 19, 2017

Ollie, i am not sure i understand your answer. Are you saying that the sprint is created and associated to the filter in the board it was created in? and not with the project? 

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2014

Which version of JIRA Agile are you using? Planned sprints don't show on other boards if you're using an old version of Greenhopper. Other than that, the JQL of your first query is buggy. Should be

project = XYZ AND issuetype = Bug ORDER BY Rang ASC

Cheers

Andre Lehmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2014

Oh sry. Was a typo...
We are using Jira Agile 6.3.5

Suggest an answer