Jira / Zendesk connection not working

Charles Fox January 17, 2014

I haev setup Jira and Zendesk to share tcikets. ALthough I see ticket shar come up in Zendask and ask the project it never appears in Jira. In Jira - although I have setuo Zendesk authentication the Test function always gies errors. I have tried several times.

Any advice?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Charles Fox February 6, 2014

This did not work when first setup. I left it setup. Two days ago I was in Zendesk and casually tried the integration - the son of a gun worked. please close this. Thanks

0 votes
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2014

There are no wide spread reports of this occurring. Also, since ZenDesk is a third party plugin, we aren't able to provide you the necessary support.

Please contact the plugin provider via: https://support.zendesk.com/requests/anonymous/newand include the error message you received.

If you feel its a configuration problem with your OnDemand instance specifically, open a support ticket at support.atlassian.comand a support engineer will review the cloud configuration accordingly.

Suggest an answer