Jira Workflow - architect company

Bölcs Andrej September 26, 2021

Hy guis,

I am searching for an architect company  ( building plannings and interior design) a workflow, which we can implement in Jira.

What do you recommend?

Do you have any experience with it?

many thanks

Andy

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2021

Hi @Bölcs Andrej 

I'm not familiar if anything exist, but I would suggest that you either search the marketplace, or even better, talk with your client, this architect company, and draw this workflow together. They are the ones who know how things move in their business, and they are the ones to lay down the business requirements, which you will translate in a full custom made jira workflow.

0 votes
Jacob Vu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2021

Hi @Bölcs Andrej

Are you looking to create a workflow in Jira that mimics managing a project for an architecture firm? There's generally standard stage gates that you need to pass through e.g. design drawings, complete drawings, start construction, etc. that you could have in your workflow.

Jacob

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events