Jira Velocity Chart doesn't match Jira Export velocity chart

Deleted user June 12, 2019

Hi all,

I'm in a pickle right now as I have certain Jira boards with velocity & burndown charts that don't look that great (historic reasons like not being properly labeled or having stories created instead of tasks etc). I'll delve more on that in another post if needed but now I need to find out (or replicate) what I get from the built-in velocity chart in Jira in a spreadsheet. Because I extracted the raw data from Jira and tried to do this manually in excel. But which fields are the ones that I should take into consideration to get point 1 complete?

The reason behind this is:

> I need to provide a consolidated view - I have 3 different boards and therefore reports which I need to merge into 1 velocity chart and 1 burndown. Searched the interwebs high and wide for something but I didn't come up with anything.

Can anybody help?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 vote
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022

Hi @[deleted]

I recommend you use a third party reporting such as eazybi that will be able to consolidate various boards.  Here is an example: https://community.eazybi.com/t/how-to-create-your-first-sprint-velocity-chart/6478

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events