Jira Upgrade 7.1.9 - "Jira Starup Failed"

joshua maniquiz September 5, 2016

Jira Startup Failed.png 

Hello I upgrade my Jira 7.1.7 to 7.1.9. When I open Access Jira it says “Jira Startup Failed”. Can you please help me with this? Attach is the screen shot of my screen. Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2016
joshua maniquiz September 5, 2016

Hello Nic. Thanks for the response but i think the link that you provided is not quite related to my issue. Please see the attach photo of my error file.ERROR.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2016

The answer I gave was for the symptom you showed in the question.

This is a totally different error, and you have not explained where it is coming from.  It doesn't even look like a JIRA startup error, and it's certainly not the output of a JIRA log.  You'll need to explain more - where are you actually seeing this, rather than scraping it out of the location and pasting bits of it into a text editor (and, we only need text, pictures are slow and harder to read)

joshua maniquiz September 13, 2016

Hello Nic thanks for the help i upgraded the JIRA successfully!

Suggest an answer