Jira Timesheet Reports display all users

Hi

Hoping someone here could help with a question on the Jira Timesheets Reports, i've done a search on the Jira's Online help but cant find the answer (but will admit i could have missed it).

When running the Time Sheet Report, can i list all users (or atleast list display more than one user at a time)? When every i've tried adding more users into the "User" field it only gives me the results of the first user entered.

Jira Timesheet

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Didn't change, but have found can get the information accounts need from the Project Pivot Report

If you need more users, you need to create a group for teams and that way you can display multiple users in one list.

I was thinking that myself, i have already created groups for departments, project teams etc... under the user manager, but they dont appear on the "groups" field for the time reports. Is it a different set of "groups"

There should not be a different set of groups. Likely the plugin does not communicate with the users. What I would do is:

1. Go to the add-on

2. Disable it

3. Enable it

4. Do a full reindex

That should help. If not you can just uninstall and reinstall the plugin and reindex.

Hope that helps.

Are you using the commercial plugin?

its a trial of the commercial plugin

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

601 views 26 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you