Jira Timesheet Reports display all users

Steven White May 28, 2014

Hi

Hoping someone here could help with a question on the Jira Timesheets Reports, i've done a search on the Jira's Online help but cant find the answer (but will admit i could have missed it).

When running the Time Sheet Report, can i list all users (or atleast list display more than one user at a time)? When every i've tried adding more users into the "User" field it only gives me the results of the first user entered.

Jira Timesheet

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steven White May 29, 2014

Didn't change, but have found can get the information accounts need from the Project Pivot Report

0 votes
Mehmet Kazgan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2014

Are you using the commercial plugin?

Steven White May 29, 2014

its a trial of the commercial plugin

0 votes
Mehmet Kazgan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2014

There should not be a different set of groups. Likely the plugin does not communicate with the users. What I would do is:

1. Go to the add-on

2. Disable it

3. Enable it

4. Do a full reindex

That should help. If not you can just uninstall and reinstall the plugin and reindex.

Hope that helps.

0 votes
Mehmet Kazgan
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 28, 2014

If you need more users, you need to create a group for teams and that way you can display multiple users in one list.

Steven White May 28, 2014

I was thinking that myself, i have already created groups for departments, project teams etc... under the user manager, but they dont appear on the "groups" field for the time reports. Is it a different set of "groups"

Suggest an answer