Jira Tech Support is giving 403 Forbidden! Need Help!

Kathleen Jacobs May 31, 2013

I need to create a backup but someone started it too early and now I can create another one. I need to request one from Tech support but getting a

403 Forbidden

Any way to do this another way or contact them another way?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
jhammons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2013

Hi! I work on the team responsible for the downtime, and this was actually neccessary and planned maintenance. We had a banner on the top of support.atlassian.com for some time before, but for awhile there was no friendly message during the outage. Please accept my apologies for the confusion and inconvenience. In the future, if you can't reach support.atlassian.com, you can e-mail support@atlassian.com or dial one of our offices. Be well!

0 votes
Kathleen Jacobs June 1, 2013

They fixed it :) Was down this morning

Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2013

ok thats good.

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 1, 2013

I just accessed https://support.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa without a 403 error -

Perhaps check the Internet connection on your side?

Suggest an answer