Jira Structure formula

Monika May 6, 2022

Hi, 

I created Jira Structure for my team, and I group everything exactly how I wanted. Task/improvements/bugs etc under epics + division into sprints. But I'm stuck in one place. I want to write a formula for how much task/improvements etc were delivered in the proper sprint (I mean if I had task "X" in sprint #1 (status in progress) and then in sprint #2 (the same task in status "in progress" and then status "done") so it mean I finished task "X" in sprint #2 I would have sum of story points for a proper sprint in the corresponding row. So for sprint #1 it should be 0, but in sprint 2 row - story points for task X".

Thanks in advance for any response, 

Monika

1 answer

0 votes
David Niro
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 9, 2022

Hello @Monika ,

David from ALM Works here.  Welcome to the Community!

If you are using Structure version 7.4 or higher, we should be able to accomodate this.  We do need to know a bit more about your structure.

Could you please share the Generators you used to build your structure along with a screen capture of exactly what the hierarchy looks like? 

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,
David 

Suggest an answer