Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Jira Structure formula

Monika I'm New Here May 06, 2022

Hi, 

I created Jira Structure for my team, and I group everything exactly how I wanted. Task/improvements/bugs etc under epics + division into sprints. But I'm stuck in one place. I want to write a formula for how much task/improvements etc were delivered in the proper sprint (I mean if I had task "X" in sprint #1 (status in progress) and then in sprint #2 (the same task in status "in progress" and then status "done") so it mean I finished task "X" in sprint #2 I would have sum of story points for a proper sprint in the corresponding row. So for sprint #1 it should be 0, but in sprint 2 row - story points for task X".

Thanks in advance for any response, 

Monika

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @Monika ,

David from ALM Works here.  Welcome to the Community!

If you are using Structure version 7.4 or higher, we should be able to accomodate this.  We do need to know a bit more about your structure.

Could you please share the Generators you used to build your structure along with a screen capture of exactly what the hierarchy looks like? 

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,
David 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you