Jira Software integration with Perforce jobs

Gabriel Jarochevsky January 30, 2016

I have installed JIRA Software using integration with Perforce.

Perforce jobs are not created. (Test connectivity is OK, other parameters OK)

See the following error:

Exception thrown invoking listener [com.atlassian.

jirafisheyeplugin.perforce.listener.JobUpdateListener] : Cannot cast com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.perforce.PerforceManagerImpl to com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.perforce.PerforceManager
java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.perforce.PerforceManagerImpl to com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.perforce.PerforceManager
Any idea for the reason of this error?
Is probably a JIRA Software bug?

4 answers

0 votes
vivekbharathi Jothimani January 9, 2017

FYI. I used the default Jobspec recommended by Atlassian. In jobspec do you want me to check any specific parameter.

0 votes
Mahesh Chowdary January 8, 2017

Check your job spec, something wrong in your jobspec. Type P4 jobspec in command line to view the jobspec.

0 votes
vivekbharathi Jothimani July 14, 2016

I have problem with Connectivity between Perforce and JIRA, I am getting the following error, little help would be much appreciated.

Problem connecting to Perforce: 
com.perforce.api.CommitException java.io.IOException: error: Error in job specification.error: Error detected at line 8.error: Syntax error in 'jobs'.

Thanks, in Advance

0 votes
Yilin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2016

It seems to be a temporary plugin cache corruption issue that the class loader find a mismatch between the implementation and the interface, did you try to restart JIRA to workaround the issue? 

Suggest an answer