Jira Service desk reports Graph

Baranidharan January 1, 2018

Hi,

Good Day!

Now I am in the process of Jira Automation for my project. So all I need is on a Month basis I need to show the Dashboard which is having the Full details about the work which we did. It includes everything

Ex created vs Resolved, Individual Ticket Created & Closed, SLA, Source Etc......

So I have created a custom report based on my need which show it in the Dashboard.

Whatever the JQL Query which I written, the Dashboards showing only in the Pie Chart. Here my problem is when adding the Service Desk Report Gadget it will require the below 3 things need to be choosen.

Service desk Project : I Chosen Correctly

Report : I Selected the One which I wrote.

Date Range : But here it will show only the Past 48 hours, Past 7 Days .... Everything based on the Past. It is stopping my work to get a report on Monthly Basis (Start of the Month - End of the Month)  Every month I just want to show the Dashboard with the details of the information which we handled for the particular month.

Any help regarding this will be Appreciated

1 answer

0 votes
Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 1, 2018

If I understood your issue correctly you want a report, that would show you your work during the past month (not past 30 days!) and which would also auto-update on the first day of every month, right?

If that is the case, then I would suggest setting up your report to show past quarter by day (or week) BUT in the report itself configure your metrics (series) to to show the data for the previous month only using startOfMonth() and endOfMonth() functions. 

This is what we do to solve a similar problem.

Suggest an answer