Jira Service Desk Tryal Licence Key

Maikes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2019

Dear members Attlanssian. 

I'm new to Jira Service Desk, and I would like to know How to get a new licence, because my initial  triall licence is closed!! 

Regards 

1 answer

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2019

Login to your atlassian account and you can recreate a new evaluation license ;

https://my.atlassian.com/license/evaluation

Keep your Server ID ready.Capture.PNG

Maikes
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2019

Is working the website Url ?   

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2019
Like Maikes likes this
Maikes
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2019

Its working, thanks for your time Vickey Palzor Lepcha! 

It wasn't work in Google Chrome, for some reason. 

Its working in Firefox. 

Solved 

Suggest an answer