Jira Server Board

ILY November 2, 2017

I want to customize my jira server Board to look exactly like on the picture but i can't find how to customize it this way board.png

4 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2017

What type of board is it, and is the version of Jira you took this from the same version as the one you want to do it in?

ILY November 2, 2017

Every jira version has a different board ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2017

No, but they do change between some versions.

0 votes
Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2017

There are a couple of customization you need to make within the board configuration to make your board look like your image above.

1. Create a new workflow with 4 steps (To Do, In Progress, Code Review and Done). I always select the option "Allow all transitions to status"
  2. Associate that workflow with any given project(s). You can do this in the Project Settings > Workflow > Select Scheme
  3. Go to the Board > Configure> Columns and create 4 new columns that will associate with your workflow status. You will also map your status to those columns.
  4. The front of your card seems to have Summary, Epic, Issue Type, Priority, Hours, and Assignee. Go to Card Layout on the Board > Configuration > Card Layout and add Issue Type, Priority, and Time Estimate. By default, the Summary, Epic and Assignee should show up on the card.

Does this help?
ILY November 2, 2017

yeaaah but graphicaly it doesn't show like on the pic i'm talking about the emplacement of items i want to put them in the same order as in the pic (priority , issue type ..)

0 votes
Tal McMahon November 2, 2017

What do you need help with?

ILY November 2, 2017

i'm talking about the emplacement of items i want to put them in the same order with the same graphic as in the pic (priority , issue type ..)

0 votes
Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2017

What do you mean with "exactly" ?

What particular lay-out can't you achieve ?

Suggest an answer