Jira Server: Add Fields to Bottom Metadata Info?

Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2019

Hello Community - is it possible to add a field to the bottom-most dataset on jira cards? I do not believe it is possible on Jira Server, but thought it's worth asking! See screenshot below:

jira-card-meta-info.PNG

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
robert Mugabuhamye
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2019

hello @Thomas B .
You can, for both cloud and server, but you can only add up to 3 fields in the backlog and/or in the active sprint view 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/customizing-cards-938845307.html
regards 

Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 12, 2019

@robert Mugabuhamye - I understand adding additional fields to the card view... that's not the issue. I'm asking specifically about the 3 fields at the bottom of the card. The article you referenced me to changes the values above the fields I am questioning. I'm talking about the issue type, priority and hours section below the fields you are talking about. Make sense?

Suggest an answer