Jira Report Contain All Ticket's History

Miles Gundy January 14, 2020

I'm trying to pull a CSV file with information of all our tickets history, to identify how long they are sitting in each step. Is there a way to pull this from the history of each ticket or another filed? 

1 answer

1 vote
Kevin Bui
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2020

Hi @Miles Gundy - Unfortunately, this isn't something you can do with Jira out-of-the-box. There is a feature request open related to this, which you can view, upvote, and comment on here.

I believe there are Marketplace apps you can install which will add this functionality, but I don't have any experience with these.

Miles Gundy January 22, 2020

Hi Kevin, is there any intention on attempting to introduce this feature in the foreseeable future?

Kevin Bui
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2020

Hi @Miles Gundy - I don't believe this is something that any of our teams are working on, but please do leave your thoughts on either of the feature request tickets (Cloud, Server) so we can think about it in future.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!

Suggest an answer