Jira R4J Baseline export template

Alexander Pfeiffer August 9, 2022

Hello,

I'm using R4J to manage requirements and we want to export the created baseline at the end of each release. This works fine but I do not see the ordering of the exported issues. The order of the export is different to the Baseline online view in R4J project.

Is there a possibility to order the issues of the baseline export according e.g. the summary?

Is there anything like [[\each $selectedBaseline|sortby=Summary]] or similar?

Thanks and best regards,

Alex

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bernhard Doleschel _Ease Solutions_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2022

Hello @Alexander Pfeiffer ,

I´m Bernhard from Ease Solutions, the vendor of R4J.  The created baseline is currently sorted by issue key, so there is also no option to export it in the way as it was displayed in the tree view of R4J. 

We have this features (show and export baseline like the tree view) in our backlog. I´ve created a ticket already on our support portal for you, so you are informed when the solution is available.

Best Regards, Bernhard

Herbert Natterer June 14, 2023

Hi, are there anything news about export basline like the tree view?

Bernhard Doleschel _Ease Solutions_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2023

Hello @Herbert Natterer , 
we are working right now on the new template definition for Excel Export of baseline, supporting tree structures. Expected development is in Q3/2023. For the Word export this will take more time, I can´t give you any timeline yet.

Best Regards, Bernhard

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events