Jira Project error

Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2018

Hi Team,

In my Jira for Projects The screens are not popping up when i Create or Edit the issues i dont know Why?? 

I have Update my script runner plugin after that is not populating is that the cause??

I reindexed the Jira But still its the same thing page.PNG

this is loading screen showing but its not showing any screens

can you help me please how to resolve it

Thanks,

Kumar

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2018

Hello,

If it is possible, you could run your Jira in safe mode (without plugins), and have a look if the problem goes away. If clean Jira does not have this problem, then you should turn on add-ons one by one and find the add-on, which causes problems.

You can find more info about safe mode here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/disabling-and-enabling-apps-273875716.html

Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 16, 2018

@Alexey Matveev Thanks for your response i have updated script runner plugin directly from manage add-ons to 5.4.40 version after that only i have seen this error but the when i right click on edit or create screen and opens in new tab its working 

but only when i click directly its showing as seen in the Screen short above and my jira version is 7.6.2 

is this error because of updating the add-on????

thanks ,

Kumar

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 16, 2018

I would try to restart Jira with clearing plugin caches. You can find how to do it here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-27314

Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 16, 2018

Hi @Alexey Matveev I have cleared the pludin chaches from home directory and restated application but still the same thing nothing changed 

If i uninstall teh add-on and installed old version add-on if i try that the work i have done with the script runner is gonnabe any effect on it .

or is there any way to resolve this please suggest me 

Thanks,

Kumar

Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2018

HI @Alexey Matveev the page is not loading only on project when you open a project or issue in project when you try to click directly Create or Edit the above screen shorts as shown is showing.

When you right click on those two option and open in new tab its working.

When you try to create a issue from dashboad also is working

The only thing when i'm trying by open a project or when i open an issue is not working 

can you please suggest me how to resolve this issue 

Thanks,

Kumar

Suggest an answer