Jira Project cannot be deleted after failed creation

Hi, I am using Jira. I created a project once. After that I deleted it but I don't know how to delete the project link from Bamboo since I don't see this link in the Bamboo administration. Ok, next time I unchecked the Bamboo mark and created it again. A lot of time passed, maybe an hour, I updated the page and saw the project. But, I don't have access to it because it shows an error - No project could be found with key 'FA'. I decided to recreate it. But now, I don't have any permission to delete it because of the error mentioned above. What should I do to avoid this error?

1 answer

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

Hi Stas,

Beacuse you are on Ondemand the things you can do are limited. You should probably create a support request here : https://support.atlassian.comso they can help you out.

Best regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

21,293 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you