• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Project Question: Projects that Reoccur Every Year Edited

Hi Everyone, 

My company has several projects that reoccur every year. We run events and conferences and some of those events happen every year. What is the best practice when it comes to creating a project? Should we create a new project for each annual occurrence or should we only use one project for each event (meaning we would use the same project for the 2020 event, 2021 event, etc)? 

Many of the tickets would be the same for each annual occurrence so we want to be able to utilize the same framework each year and see what was done in the previous year. 

I would think it makes sense to create a new project for each year but I am curious of what the experts would suggest. 

Thank you! 

1 answer

What if you use one project and set a Component for each year?

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you