Jira Profile Page too Slow

Jeawoong Choi June 15, 2021

It takes up to 3 minutes to load the page when accessing the Profile in Jira, which I currently operate. So, when I adjusted the log level to com.atlassian, the log was output as shown below. Do you have any way to solve this?

/secure/ViewProfile.jspa [o.a.shindig.gadgets.DefaultMessageBundleFactory] MessageBundle fetch failed for ${BaseUrl}/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.atlassian.streams.streams-jira-plugin/gadgets/activitystream-gadget.xml.en_US - using cached.

※ Currently, we are using a proxy server.

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Iago Docando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2021

ufff... that's a tricky one. I've seen huge jira instances running smooth and small jira instances running poorly... Since you're on server it all comes to your own infraestructure and it would be very difficult (if possible at all) to accurately pin point the bottle neck that you might be encountering.

I will reffer you to some general optimization tips and hopefully you can improve your loading times https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/server-optimization-938847889.html

Iago Docando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2021

I assume your HW is robust "enough" to meet your needs

Suggest an answer