Jira Portfolio - Issue not showing

M July 10, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Portfolio for JIRA FAQs

Hi there,

I'm trying to figure out why some issues not not showing within a specific plan.

• Once a issue has been excluded (through selecting "exclude from plan") is there a way to un exclude them ? 
  • Is the exclusion specific to a plan or across all plans ? 

5 answers

1 vote
Hans Leautaud October 25, 2016

I think you can add them again when you go into Configure -> Issue Sources -> Edit Sources and follow the wizard, can't you?

0 votes
Andrej Freeze greenique
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2020

Hello everyone,

I just noticed your problem and have a little workaround for this. Whenever you exclude issues, they are still part of your issue scope for the portfolio plan. Simply go to its configuration, select "change issue sources" and navigate through the wizard until you reach step 3 of 3. Here you can see all excluded issues, and include them again.

Hope this helps,

Andrej from greenique

0 votes
Joanne Pandya January 9, 2017

Agree - this is the part I am struggling on the most... 

0 votes
Wizard December 19, 2016

I'm also having this same problem. The issues show up in my issue scope when importing sources. But once in portfolio they are no longer showing up under just one of my epics. They all have story points, are all in the correct status, my filters are all cleared. (ie not showing current sprint only)... This is the only major frustrating part of portfolio is that is hides stuff by default that i really would rather see by default unless i actively HIDE it.

Daniel Rasmuson November 2, 2018

Yep. I'm hitting this problem.

0 votes
Sandro Camarao September 27, 2016

I would like to know the exact same thing

Suggest an answer