Jira Portfolio - Issue not showing

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Portfolio for JIRA FAQs

Hi there,

I'm trying to figure out why some issues not not showing within a specific plan.

• Once a issue has been excluded (through selecting "exclude from plan") is there a way to un exclude them ? 
  • Is the exclusion specific to a plan or across all plans ? 

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I think you can add them again when you go into Configure -> Issue Sources -> Edit Sources and follow the wizard, can't you?

I would like to know the exact same thing

I'm also having this same problem. The issues show up in my issue scope when importing sources. But once in portfolio they are no longer showing up under just one of my epics. They all have story points, are all in the correct status, my filters are all cleared. (ie not showing current sprint only)... This is the only major frustrating part of portfolio is that is hides stuff by default that i really would rather see by default unless i actively HIDE it.

Agree - this is the part I am struggling on the most... 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

48 views 2 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you