Jira Plugin for Knowledge Management

Vishal Poptani November 3, 2014

Hi, i want to know that if there is any knowledge management plugin for JIRA? Like where in every solution can be mapped to its issue id and can be stored somewhere. Please do let me know. 

Okay i have found a way to link JIRA and Confluence, but now the question is if i click on that "Access Restriction" will it take me to the area of solution for the linked issue or a global repository sort of thing? 

JIRA-Confluence.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jaime S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 3, 2014

Hi, Vishal.

I don't know a knowledge management plugin for JIRA, but have you considered using Confluence

You can have many different wiki spaces in Confluence, which allows you to do what you wanted, as I understood.

You can link JIRA and Confluence together and then reference JIRA's issues directly in Confluence as an embedded operation. You can also have a single log in for both.

I hope it was helpful.

Kind regards.

Jaime Kirch da Silveira.

Vishal Poptani November 3, 2014

so is there a plugin for linking JIRA and Confluence together?

David Di Blasio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 3, 2014

Yep. Here's some additional information on the JIRA issue macro https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/JIRA+Issues+Macro

Jaime S
Atlassian Team
November 4, 2014

Suggest an answer