Jira Pie chart error. What does "A value with ID "17907" does not exist for the field "filter" mean?

John Pfotzer October 30, 2014

In Jira I am getting an error in a pie chart. What does "A  value with ID "17907" does not exist for the field "filter" mean?

4 answers

0 votes

Ok, we solved the problem. When the  project administrator set up her dashboard and posted some pie charts, she forgot to make them public or viewable for everyone. As soon as she changed it and others refreshed others could see them. 

Nikita, we did check that the project name was not changed. Woo hoo!!!
got it fixed.  

0 votes
Nick October 30, 2014

It is possible that you renamed your project?

0 votes

We are on OnDemand. Is this something Atlassian deleted? Or, if it protected from my view, how do I re-share it?

thanks
John
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2014

This could be a filter deleted/un-shared by one of your colleagues. You can find shared filters if you are an admin but if it is unshared, there is nothing you can do.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2014

It means that a filter that was used in the pie chart is either deleted or protected from your view (un-shared).

Suggest an answer