Jira Open twice for the same user? Jira Ipad / Ipod Apps?

Jon Ellisdon May 30, 2013

Hi all,

I have a quick question. I have Jira (ondemand) open on my desktop but would also like it open on my Ipad so I can compare issues and be able to take / edit issues in meetings without needing to log off. I am using an app called 'Jira Connect' but can not edit issues when they are both logged on and keep being thrown out to the login screen. Is there any way I can get round this? Does anyone know any better Apps out there that may allow me to use this? (please bear in mind I am mainly looking for free Apps so I can test before I commit to buying).

Thanks,

Jon

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2013

Well, if you don't use an app to open the issue, why don't you just use the browser on your iPad to open the issue? You can still compare it from there right?

Jon Ellisdon May 30, 2013

Thanks,

I thought an App may be more convenient but just using the website seems fine. Sorry for wasting anyone's time!

Jon

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2013

Sometimes the app may not display all the information that you need. :)

Suggest an answer