Jira OnDemand - users can't see shared Board

Raf January 28, 2014

I've setup a kenban board based on a simple filter, and under board configuration, i've shared the filter with everyone

Sharing unrestricteShares: Shared with all users

However the only person can see this board is another site admin. Developers within my project can't see it (tried passing direct link, or asking to check under Agile menu)

Are there more settings for this?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Raf January 29, 2014

i got it. somehow it made a difference to add appropriate people to my project and grant access to anyone in that project, vs just granting access to "Everyone"

0 votes
Raf January 29, 2014

i think i got it all figured out. somehow it made a different to add appropriate people to my project and grant access to anyone in that project, vs just granting access to "Everyone"

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2014

No, there are no settings past "share with". Can you do a screen-shot for us? Ideally of the "Edit filter" screen.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2014
Um, no, that just confirms what I said.

Suggest an answer