Jira OnDemand update to version 6.3.9

Adam Sharon-Zipser March 2, 2014

Checking release notes on https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/JIRA+Agile+6.3.9+Release+Notesand the reference to the SPRINT lookup on issue creation is needed for my team.

Currently dont have this feature and looks like my current version is 6.3.8.1

Any ideas or timellines for this? Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2014

If you read the page that you linked you can find the following explanation:

• If you are using JIRA Agile in OnDemand, watchWhat's NewandAtlassian OnDemand Application Versionsfor the latest updates. Please note that releases of JIRA Agile "behind-the-firewall" (that is, JIRA Agile for installation on-premises at your site) may occur several days before JIRA Agile OnDemand is updated to the latest release.

Usually they update the OnDemand instances on Sunday to Monday night. Check your System Info page to see when they updated your instance. (System -> System Info -> JIRA Info).

On my instance the latest update was last night and I already see the new styling of Epics. However I don't see any changes to the Sprint field in Create/Edit/View screens. If I check my version it's also still on 6.3.8.1, probably they've released a part of their 6.3.9 version for OnDemand in a seperate 6.3.8.1 release.

Give it a bit more time and you'll probably see the upgrade appearing. Atlassian usually don't commit on Release Dates, so my guess is that you won't get anymore info than this.

Best,

Maarten

0 votes
Adam Sharon-Zipser March 2, 2014

Thanks Maartem, really appreciate it. Was just seeking some vague timelines.

Suggest an answer