Jira OnDemand update to version 6.3.9

Checking release notes on https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/JIRA+Agile+6.3.9+Release+Notesand the reference to the SPRINT lookup on issue creation is needed for my team.

Currently dont have this feature and looks like my current version is 6.3.8.1

Any ideas or timellines for this? Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

0 vote
Maarten Cautreels Community Champion Mar 02, 2014

If you read the page that you linked you can find the following explanation:

• If you are using JIRA Agile in OnDemand, watchWhat's NewandAtlassian OnDemand Application Versionsfor the latest updates. Please note that releases of JIRA Agile "behind-the-firewall" (that is, JIRA Agile for installation on-premises at your site) may occur several days before JIRA Agile OnDemand is updated to the latest release.

Usually they update the OnDemand instances on Sunday to Monday night. Check your System Info page to see when they updated your instance. (System -> System Info -> JIRA Info).

On my instance the latest update was last night and I already see the new styling of Epics. However I don't see any changes to the Sprint field in Create/Edit/View screens. If I check my version it's also still on 6.3.8.1, probably they've released a part of their 6.3.9 version for OnDemand in a seperate 6.3.8.1 release.

Give it a bit more time and you'll probably see the upgrade appearing. Atlassian usually don't commit on Release Dates, so my guess is that you won't get anymore info than this.

Best,

Maarten

Thanks Maartem, really appreciate it. Was just seeking some vague timelines.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Posted 15 hours ago in Jira

We want to know what Jira Service Desk apps you're using!

Hi Community! My name is Amir and I’m on the Jira Service Desk product marketing team at Atlassian. Our team would love to understand how you’re leveraging our ecosystem for Jira Service Desk. Wha...

38 views 0 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you