Jira OnDemand remove option to log in using Atlassian OnDemand account?

IT Development August 14, 2014

Hey guys,

I am trying to edit the login screen in the OnDemand version of my Jira instance and I was wondering whether there's a way to remove the option to log in using your Atlassian Account and only allow users to log in via their Google Apps account? Pretty much like below:

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Giuliano C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2014

Hey Team,

As mentioned by Bhushan, this could not happen in Ondemand instances because they are stored in our servers and to apply such modifications, we would nee to modify the current content which is reponsible to make Confluence pages and these factors.

If you are looking to implment custom options and modifications for the instance, you could give a try to the Standalone/Hosted versions of Connie, which would provide you this option, but, you would need to store the Confluence environment in your own server. https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Installing+Confluence

Wish you the best,

Giuliano Tenedini

Confluence/Crowd Support

IT Development August 17, 2014

Thanks guys. The solution was not absolutely necessary - would have been nice to have.

Cheers.

0 votes

I'm not sure how I can narrow down which part of a plugin enables it.. there's nothing along the lines of Atlassian Login or anything named similar to that?

I'd be happy to override the HTML page and just hide the divs that show it, but I don't know if there's a way I can do that in OnDemand?

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2014

Haven't tried this but if it has been implemented as a plugin, you can try disabling it. Again, not really sure about this one. Just worth a look.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Disabling+or+Enabling+a+JIRA+Add-on

Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2014

You cannot modify any pages in an OnDemand instance.

I'm not sure how I can narrow down which part of a plugin enables it.. there's nothing along the lines of Atlassian Login or anything named similar to that?

I'd be happy to override the HTML page and just hide the divs that show it, but I don't know if there's a way I can do that in OnDemand?

Suggest an answer