Jira Misc workflow extensions incompatible with 6.2

sap
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2014

Hi,

We were planning a Jira upgrade to 6.2.However i find that the plugin "Jira Misc workflow extensions" doesnt seem to be compatible with the latest Jira version viz.,6.2.Could you please confirm if the latest version of your plugin v3.3.0 will be supported on Jira 6.2 or do you have an idea when the next supported version will be released?

Regards,

Sandeep

2 answers

0 votes
Jennifer French February 27, 2014

I would also like to know when you plan to support JIRA 6.2.

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2014

For the time I have been involved with Atlassian products, it is usually between 4 to 6 weeks and sometimes longer before the majority of the plugins are brought up to the new release level. You might think this is slow, but given the hundreds of plugins affected this timeframe is rather good.

Yes, developers have early releases, but the final testing and fixing has to occur after atlassian releases the new version. Also, most developers have other jobs, so they need to find time to upgrade their plugins. You can ask, but I would normally expect no answer just like Atlassian does. We will all know when it gets announced.

If you have not added yourself to the plugin watch list, please do so and you should get an email when a new release is out.

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2014

Have you tested the compability of the plugin on a test instance running JIRA 6.2?

Suggest an answer