Jira Login Problem.Some users not able to login to jira6.1.7?

Hi,

We are using jira6.17. Some users are not able to login to jira when the user click on Login button the page is redirecting to error page PFA the screenshot of error.

In log i can see the below error

2014-05-19 11:44:39,805 http-bio-9885-exec-102 WARN ss00106227 704x1002775x1 kqyhl4 10.10.22.115:62389,10.33.130.51 /issues/ [jira.plugin.issuenav.IssueNavAction] Redirecting to unsafe location '/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ELCD%20AND%20component%20%3D%20%22Oracle%20BRM:%20Architecture%22%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open,%20%22In%20Progress%22,%20Reopened,%20Resolved)' using getRedirect(String). This will not work in JIRA 6.0: use getRedirect(String,boolean) instead.

Please let me know hoe to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Jayasingh

1 answer

0 vote

I've seen this a couple of times, it's always been caused by faulty plugins.

In this case, it looks like you've got something pointed to a URL that doesn't work properly in Jira 6. Check what shortcuts you've got in the navigator drop-down (if you are using it at all), but most importantly, check all your user-added plugins for compatibility with 6.1 and what their configuration is.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

184 views 1 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you