Jira Issue Collector plugin not supported for pre-5.0?

Dave Drexler July 12, 2012

Hi - I see that the Issue Collector plugin is now out of beta and officially supported, which is good, but it also appears that it is no longer compatible with pre-5.0 versions of Jira - that's Bad. Am I reading that correctly?

Has anyone tried installing and using v1.1 of the plugin with v4.4.5 of Jira? Does it work?

3 answers

1 vote
Dave C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2012

Yep, you're reading it correctly - v1.1 of the Issue Collector is not compatible with versions of JIRA prior to 5.0. If you install 1.1 into an earlier version, such as 4.4.5 it won't start with an error about an unresolved constraint in the logs.

If you're interested in using the non-beta, fully supported functionality I'd suggest Upgrading JIRA to 5.1.

0 votes
Dave Drexler November 28, 2012

Hi John - I think you've misread my question. I was looking for a version of the Issue Collector that was compatible with **pre-5.x** versions of Jira.

We're currently using Jira v4.4.5.

0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2012

Hi Dave,

For your information, you may install issue collector plugin latest version in JIRA 5.0.x.

Please download from the following page:

• https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin

Regards,

John Chin

Suggest an answer