Jira History/Activity Tab not loading - years of informations

Albert Manuel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2021

Hi guys,

I need to check the activity of a user about a deleted worklog, but my history or activity tab are not loading.

The issue is used company wide for years now and it has lots, lots of information there - is there any way to limit the search to a users, or to a specific time or something related?

2 answers

1 vote
Jakub Sławiński
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2021

Hi @Albert Manuel 

you can use some api calls with filters or one of the worklogs app from the marketplace to do the filtering by you:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=worklogs

0 votes
Albert Manuel
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 11, 2021

Hi, with the API calls i can just see the deleted work logs by id, but i have like hundreds, and it's not helping, that's why i wanted to see if there is any way of accessing the history tab, cuz there it should say exactly what i need

Suggest an answer