Jira Filter

Pawan Modi November 8, 2012

Hi,

I'm looking for a JQL query to find all issues older than for a specific no. of day (say 2) for 'xyz' Project's resolved issue.

Please suggest,

Thanks,

Regds,

Pawan

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2012

Hi Pawan,

This should do it for you

project = "xyz" and resolutiondate < "-2d" and status != "Closed" and status != "Fixed"

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2012

resolution changed from null to "Fixed" on "-2d"

You can changed Fixed to the resolution you are using

Hi Bhushan,

Request you to suggest the complete JQL query .. plz.

project=xyz AND status = resolved and .... ???

Please note that I need resolved tickets older than 2 days only and not fixed/closed issues.

Thanks,

Regds,

Pawan

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 8, 2012

Hi Pawan,

If you are looking for issues created before 2 days for project "xyz", your query will be

project = "xyz" and created <= "-2d"

Check the documentation here

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching

You should be looking at the third example in "Greater than equal to" operator and use similar technique with "Lesser than equal to"

Thanks Bhushan,

But I'm looking for a JQL query to find issues that have been 'resolved' in a project exactly before 2 days.

Please suggest.

Regds,

Pawan

Suggest an answer