Jira Export Report send Email with no pdf

Heng Zhang
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 7, 2024

Hi everyone,

i used xporter to generate Jira report and send me email regularly, bur I can only recesive the report content in themail, I cant generate pdf document, is there any solution?

Unbenannt.PNG

And if I select Xporter Reports nothing is output.

Thanks in advance!

2 answers

0 votes
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2024

Hi @Heng Zhang  Welcome to Atlassian Community!

We have also scheduled report in PDF format as attachment via email. It's working fine on our side. Try to create a new report using "Scheduled Reports" option from Manage app section. 

Screenshot 2024-05-07 131757.png

Try to contact Xporter support team, if PDF file is not generating. 

https://jira.getxray.app/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/user/login?destination=portal%2F2

Thanks,

V.Y

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2024

@Heng Zhang Have you tried the Better PDF Automation app?

It can generate a PDF file from the result of a JQL query, and attach that to a customizable email, and send it.

(Discl. it is an app developed by our team.)

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2024

Hi @Aron Gombas _Midori_ 

As a reminder, when recommending a marketplace vendor product, please ensure you disclose your affiliation to that vendor in your post wording. For more information about this, please see:

Atlassian Community online guidelines | Marketplace + Solution Partners | App Central

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Atlassian-Community-online-guidelines-for-Marketplace-and/ba-p/689723

Kind regards,
Bill

Like Aron Gombas _Midori_ likes this

Suggest an answer