Jira Dashboard not showing the same view for all the shared users within the project

Akash April 12, 2024

User set up dashboard with different data 

for eg:- The Dashboard has data with the status as follows :- 

1. New - 4

2. Ready for Triage - 6

3. Closed - 7 

User has set up this with certain columns . when clicking on this link It should display in the same format how the dashboard creator has set up.  

for eg:- when the user clicks new - it should display data in certain format how the creator has set up. Instead it is being displayed in different order

Dash board creator set up data -  summary , status , assignee etc.

to the user it is being displayed - Status summary and some column's are  not displayed as well. 

But it is not being displayed in the same order  and also some columns are not showing as well to the user whom it has been shared .  Any solution to this 

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2024

Hi @Akash

Can you share screenshots? Are you using a specific gadget?

I would check whether the users and the creators have access to both filters first.  Also, ensure that the users have browse access to projects being used in the dashboards.

Regards,

Fabian

Akash April 12, 2024

Hi Fabian Lim ,

appreciate your quick response on this . The user is not using any specific gadget . With regards to the filter the creator himself set up those filters . Can you please let me know what kind of permission I need to give it to the users.  I will check the browse access to project permission to the users. 

Akash 

Suggest an answer