Jira DVCS Connector issues

Shawn Stevens March 17, 2014

I have attempted to connect the JIRA DVCS plugin to both a bitbucket and github account. Any time I try to connect I get:

Error!

Invalid user/team account.

I have tried several different solutions on the board with no luck. I'm currently running Jira 5.1.768 with JIRA DVCS connector 1.4.0.2. Any suggestions as to what might be causing the issue? I have followed the steps for installing both bitbucket and github using the DVCS connector.

2 answers

0 votes
Shawn Stevens March 18, 2014

I did read that it was fixed in a newer version, but at the moment I'm stuck with Jira 5.1.x and DVCS 1.4.0.2. I was hoping that someone had a fix to get this to work with the versions I have. I'm working to get our instance of Jira updraded.

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2014

Hi Shawn, I see you mention that you have DVCS version 1.4.0.2 and judging be the error message in your description, I believe that this error is be solved in the latest version. Did you have the change to test the connection with the latest version? Since your JIRA version is 5.1.x, you'd need to upgrade JIRA as well. You may also consider testing it in a staging instance.

Cheers

Suggest an answer