Jira Custom Workflows report?

KP11
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2012

Is there a way to view all the custome Workflows and status and projects affected in a report?

I need to serach the CLASS field under Conditions, Validators Post functions of a Workflow.

Any easy way to remove the custom workflows and come up with deafults only? Jira 445 to 5.2

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Luzia Mendes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2012

I'm afraid there is no such magic solution for that.

JIRA's admins worst nightmare is cleaning it up. No way you can guarantee that important report won't be affected by deleting this workflow.

I would start from removing Inactive things, then checking/deleting the projects that don't matter anymore and renaming the workflow schemes in a way it makes sense - they should identify the workflow in use, not the project!

In any case, you'll have to do it one by one.

good luck!

KP11
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2012

Is there a way to archive projects in batch instead of one at a time in the GUI?

Luzia Mendes
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 16, 2012

Suggest an answer